1946-1963 Willys Station Wagon 15-gal. Plastic fuel tank
August 21, 2021 - 1946-1963
Requires in-line fuel filter. Dimensions 30″ x 16″ x 10. We offer the corresponding parts. MTS tanks are constructed from durable, high density, cross-linking polyethylene by MTS COMPANY, L. The polyethylene of MTS tanks is nearly 1/4 thick for superior strength and will not rust inside or out. MTS tanks contain no welds or seams and will not crack even at 150º F below zero (-101º C). Our liability shall be limited to the cost of replacing the tank. Parts other than tanks supplied by MTS Company, L. Are covered by the above terms except that the period of coverage shall be one year. MTS polyethylene gas tanks are guaranteed against rust through of the tank for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. Our goal is to have enough parts in stock so there will never be an issue of us being out of stock on any certain part. But occasionally, we do run out of stock on parts. The item “1946-1963 Willys Station Wagon 15-gal. Plastic fuel tank” is in sale since Wednesday, April 20, 2016. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Air Intake & Fuel Delivery\Fuel Tanks”. The seller is “trexautoparts111014″ and is located in Dubuque, Iowa. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Interchange Part Number: 906371
- Material: High Density, Cross-Linking Polyethylene
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including black carbon, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Capacity (Gallons): 15
- Type: Gas Tank
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0018
- Fuel Type: Gas/Diesel/Petrol
- Brand: MTS Co.
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes